CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage client.
CrossFTP is free. CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, and further supports SFTP, FXP, WebDav, scheduled transfer, directory sync, compression, encryption, etc. It uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master it in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast more...
- Switch new SFTP library to significantly improve the performance and compatibility.
- Add support for QNAP's Amazon Glacier file name format.
- Fix that permission change table in property dialog is too small to show on some operating system.
- Fix that the first folder added to the favorites for a site won't be shown
- OS X 10.7 or later