Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There's no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later running on an Intel processor.
- Ready for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Retina-display graphics
- Spanish localization
- Better handles errors during a software update check
- Resolves a situation that could prevent Audiobook Builder from opening more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.0 or later