The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
If your needs are very simple, and only need to import single-page files for layout, you may want to try More...
- Completed transition toward high-resolution Retina displays with new cursors and other interface graphics.
- New pixel ratio mode (in the preferences panel) that shows actual sizes (when zoom is 1:1) on the screen.
- Bug fixing
- OS X 10.10 or later