The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
- This update is needed to grant full compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Most relevant fixed bugs
- Possible crash during pdf duplication (only on Mac OSX 10.11) - Fixed
- Histogram in the ICD panel was unreliable (only on Mac OSX 10.11) - Fixed
- Magnetic guides: where not saved with the document - Fixed
- Magnetic more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later