The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
If your needs are very simple, and only need to import single-page files for layout, you may want to try More...
- New color management panel: FitPlot gives you more control in the color flow chain that starts with the camera / scanner and concludes with the final print, including your display device in between.
- Adjust Image Panel Revised:
- Histogram image in place of the color space pop-up that is now outdated by the new color management.
- New effects filter (color
- OS X 10.7.3 or later