The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
- Export As Image: from this version it is possible to export the current page in various raster image's formats like png, jpg, tif and raster pdf.
- Show / hide image: with this new property, each element inserted in FitPlot may be hidden or showed for editing purposes (for example to reveal an object that is covered by another).
- Pinch zoom for Macs equipped with more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later