Developer website: Nabi Studios
Toribash is a turn-based fighting game. Create your own martial arts movies in single player sandbox mode, or join the competition in the multi player modes.
Focus is on tactics rather than reaction and button mashing. The game features physics, full dismemberment, decapitation and comic style blood.
- Toribash main menu has been recreated from scratch and all the (previously) text-only buttons now have nice visuals with outstanding artwork from your boy Hagan!
- Play tab has quick access to Single Player mode, Matchmaking (which has been also updated and shows additional helpful info) and Multiplayer Room List.
- You can also see your account main info in top right corner - your head avatar, belt, clan, TC and ST data will be always displayed there while you are browsing new Toribash menus. You can also switch accounts quicker now by pressing Login button displayed next to your current account's name.
- Home page shows announcements about Toribash events and new releases, current Torishop daily sale and quick access to Clans and your saved replays.
- Training, Mods and Tools section contain tutorials, mod-related stuff and miscellaneous menus respectively.
We have continued our work on ingame clans UI and it's now available any time from main menu. Here's what you see when pressing on that nice "Clans" button from Home tab:
- Clans Home is now split into two sections with an already familiar clan list on the right and your clan status on the left. You can now see your clan status, up to two random clan mates of same status (leader / member) and a button to view your clan. Clan list has also been upgraded and now features proper filtering for you to find specific clans faster.
- Whaaaaaaat, we've been asking for that like forever???!?!!
- You can now view your items, unpack, activate and deactivate them right from the game client! We'll keep working on inventory in future releases to allow full set manipulation functionality and some other neat stuff like market, so stay tuned!
- Comeback Practice is a new mode you can play in Training section. You need to hit Uke as many times as you can - but he will keep teleporting away from you every time you touch him. Teleport distance increases with each time, too, so it's getting gradually harder to catch him after each hit!
- New languages: new UI has full English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian translation
- Changed tori and uke camera view to first person
- Fixed a bug that made joints disappear when a player has custom obj joints with 3D items display disabled
- Added rotateable gravity option for flames
- Added persistent world shader configuration
- Fixed ground not changing on new player
- Mod-specific motd now also sets custom motd in MP rooms
- OS X 10.4 or later