dupeGuru is a tool to find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either filenames or contents. The filename scan features a fuzzy matching algorithm that can find duplicate filenames even when they are not exactly the same.
dupeGuru is efficient. Find your duplicate files in minutes, thanks to its quick fuzzy matching algorithm. dupeGuru not only finds filenames that are the same, but it also finds similar filenames.
dupeGuru is customizable. You can tweak its matching engine to find exactly the kind of duplicates you want to find. The Preference page of the help file lists all the scanning engine
- Merge Standard, Music and Picture editions in the same application!
- Improve documentation. #294
- Add Polish, Korean, Spanish and Dutch localizations.
- qt: Fix wrong use_regexp option propagation to core. #295
- qt: Fix progress window mistakenly showing up on startup. #357
- Bump Python requirement to v3.4.
- Bump OS X requirement to
- OS X 10.7 or later