dupeGuru is a tool to find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either filenames or contents. The filename scan features a fuzzy matching algorithm that can find duplicate filenames even when they are not exactly the same.
dupeGuru is efficient. Find your duplicate files in minutes, thanks to its quick fuzzy matching algorithm. dupeGuru not only finds filenames that are the same, but it also finds similar filenames.
dupeGuru is customizable. You can tweak its matching engine to find exactly the kind of duplicates you want to find. The Preference page of the help file lists all the scanning engine
- Add Greek localization, by Gabriel Koutilellis. #382
- Fix localization base path. [qt] #378
- Fix broken load results dialog. [qt]
- Fix crash on load results. [cocoa] #380
- Save preferences more predictably. [qt] #379
- Fix picture mode’s fuzzy block scanner threshold. #387
- OS X 10.7 or later