Developer website: Cristallight Software
Text, graphics, images, backgrounds and templates, can be easily added to your disc label design, as well as various shapes containing color gradients and mac images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text files.
Hundreds of disc, cover, inserts, double cover templates are supplied with the Home Disc Labels. More then a thousand images for backgrounds and clipart in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, etc., are in the product image libraries.
You can print your disc covers, etc., on papers from Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.
Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your disc cover on mac printers and achieve excellent results, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc. image files for outside printing. These files can be sent to a printing company or used as a labels preview.
Main Features:- Easy and intuitive cd label maker interface
- Image libraries and pre-made label templates
- Label Paper formats (Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.)
- Powerful label printing features
- Implemented Mac Barcode types (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, and Code 39)
- Editing Images (Core Image Effects, 3D Effects, Custom Image Effects)
- Text Effects (Circular Text, Power Text, Text Runaround mode)
- Advanced Graphic Options
- Cover templates for jewel case and CD/DVD disc case inserts and booklets, Mini CD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
- Export your disc label cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
- Custom mac CD cover designed labels and formats support.
- Save your label as a Home Disc Labels document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.