Do you often copy things and paste them to other locations? Would you like to retain what you copied before, and be able to use those items again, or save them to disk?
Savvy Clipboard will remember what you copied, and store those data items for you.
This non-intrusive clipboard manager will hold a list of items that you copied - text fragments, graphics, URLs, multimedia data, or links to files - and let you access them using this list. You just select the needed more...
- Streamlined interaction with EverNote
- Improvement of the app's operation while handling Address Book Data
- Fix to the printing functionality access when you need to print out the content of data items contained in the Savvy Clipboard list
- Fix to the import/export functionality
- A number of minor fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later