Machonist is a static disassembler of PPC code for Mac OS X. This software is still at alpha stage.There are many cases in which a disassembler comes in handy:
- To examine foreign code you do not trust: Reveal and reverse engineer potential malware like viruses, worms, trojans and adware.
- Using Machonist you do not even need to run the potentially hostile software in order to find out what it might do.
- Protect your privacy and your data: take a deeper look at what some software actually does.
- If you do not trust the security policy of your software vendor, you can find vulnerabilities and evaluate your personal risk. more...
- I am quite short on time right now so this is just a quick release. I decided to release now, though, because many really annoying bugs got fixed.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software