Hills is an OpenGL 3D screensaver that generates a landscape of rolling grassy hills. This is a Mac OS X port of software developed by Nicolas P. Rougier and the source code is included under the GNU GPL.
- Fixed the "rainbow hills" problem that surfaced in OS X 10.8.
- Hills now runs at full resolution on Retina displays.
- Hills now has a thumbnail icon in System Preferences under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later.
- Dropped PowerPC support. This version is Intel-only.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Any Intel GMA, AMD Radeon, or nVidia GeForce card or later