iWebSites allows iWeb users to create distinct websites that are independent of each other, instead of in one giant file (which iWeb does automatically). Furthermore, these independent websites can be published to separate folders for independent uploading with an FTP program.
- Allows users to create "blank" websites for use in iWeb
- Allows users to set a default website to use when iWeb opens
- Allows users to delete and duplicate iWeb site files
- Allows users to merge two iWeb sites together
- Allows users to drag/drop or copy/paste ".sites" or ".sites.zip" files to the finder or to an e-mail program.
Version 2.4 beta:
- Fixed a problem whereby the incorrect site would load in iWeb.
- Disabled the "Merge" button for iWeb 1.1
- Clarified the "Upgrade to iWeb '08" function
- Added the "File-->Upgrade to iWeb '08" menu for French localization.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software