is an inexpensive but powerful drawing application. Complete with powerful tools, flexible palettes, and a clear, intuitive interface, WouldjaDraw is perfect for casual to professional users who need to produce high-quality drawings incorporating linear shapes, bezier curves, rich text and color gradients with a minimum of fuss. WouldjaDraw is a Universal Binary for Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Powerful Drawing Tools: WouldjaDraw\'s easy-to-use tools let you draw anything you can imagine. WouldjaDraw even provides a Bezier curve tool, a feature usually only found in more expensive drawing packages.
- Flexible Inspector Palettes: WouldjaDraw\'s Inspector palettes let you edit all the properties of your document. By dragging the palette tabs, you can arrange the Inspector to work the way you want.
- Unique Gradient Tools: WouldjaDraw provides the ability to fill any shape with a gradient. And with WouldjaDraw\'s unique gradient handle controls, you can position the gradient right on the page.
- Standard Export Formats: Like any good drawing program, WouldjaDraw allows you to export to a number of standard formats, including PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG and GIF. You can also easily copy and paste your drawing into other applications that support the PDF format.
- 64-bit support: Get even more speed out of your Intel-based Mac with 64 bit support. (Requires Intel processor, Mac OS X 10.5 or later).
- Improved Text Editing: Apply font and style changes to multiple selected text blocks, including text contained inside a group. You can even edit text inside a group!
- Cover Flow: WouldjaDraw drawings show a thumbnail of the drawing when viewing a folder in Cover Flow view in the Finder. (Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later).
- Free Rotate: Rotate shapes quickly and easily right on the page!
- Quick Look: See Quick Look views of WouldjaDraw drawings. Just click on the file icon and tap the space bar. (Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later).
- Arrows: Choose from a number of arrow styles and sizes!