Developer website: Asramsoftware
WebsiteManager is a handy utility to manage in a friendly way a website through the FTP protocol: you can upload/download files, change their name, etc.
- Uploading and downloading of queued files and folders (i.e., directories) supported
- Resumption of interrupted uploads/downloads supported
- Creation of desktop-links to specific addresses supported (i.e., double-clicking an address opens the specified directory of the webSite)
- Interface customizable (single/double paned window)
- App updated to 64-bit (but not yet optimized for Dark Mode)
- OS X 10.10.1 or later