Songsheet Generator is an application which prints songsheets and songbooks for home, small group, or large group overhead use. The program runs on any platform that supports Java 1.6 (.jar file) (Java 1.7 or later preferred). Song files must be provided in the ChordPro format, a common text format found on the Internet (ChordPro files are easy to make yourself, if you can't find the song you're looking for). Also Songsheet Generator will import some basic tab (CRD) files, so you can print a songsheet or songbook from any songs you might already have in that format.
This program is distributed under the GNU General more...
- Repackaged the Mac app bundle to prefer Oracle's Java, 1.7 or newer, for users who do not want to install Apple's unsupported Java 1.6 runtime.
- Fixed the page range shown in the print dialog.
- Improved the quality of printed output and chord grid diagrams.
- Fixed code signing issues on Mac OS X to avoid Gatekeeper warnings.
- Made it possible to run more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6 or later
- (OS X 10.7.3 or later and Java 1.7 or later preferred)