Developer website: Media 100, Inc.
Media 100 Suite is a full-featured SD and HD nonlinear software editor that adds 3rd party video capture card support and hardware drivers. Drawing from the power of AJA's OEM video capture cards and the easy-to-use Media 100 interface, the Media 100 Suite makes it easy to work in a hybrid environment of video formats and codecs. Owners of AJA PCI and PCI-e Mac Computers can add the power of Media 100 Suite to expand their professional editing and graphics environment. Media 100 Suite also includes all features found in Media 100 Producer and a bundled Boris RED.
- Catch Frame: The pixel-accurate catch frame window now displays the frame with the same colors asthe subsampler.
- Codecs: A problem with poor playback quality of DVCProHD media has been corrected.
- ColorFX and Metadata windows: If you use the next (or previous) clip keyboard command (see below)while either the ColorFX or Metadata window is frontmost, the next (or previous) clip will be loaded intothe Edit Clip panel and the ColorFX (or Metadata) window will be made frontmost again.
- Next clip command: numeric pad 6, or shift+numeric pad 6 if numlock is on.
- Previous clip command: numeric pad 4, or shift+numeric pad 4 if numlock is on.
- ColorFX: A bug where the ColorFX window was enabled for clips that are not compatible with ColorFXhas been corrected.
- Edit Clip: A bug where the ColorFX or Metadata preset name was incorrectly displayed has beencorrected.
- Filters: A crash when using the BCC Optical Stabilization filter has been corrected.
- Find Media: A bug where Find All Media would sometimes fail with a parameter error has beencorrected.
- Genlock: Media 100 Suite now turns off the genlock option if sync can not be detected.Hardware video output: Media 100 Suite now supports 720p23.98, 720p25 and 720p29.97 outputformats on Matrox hardware.
- Import: A bug where some P2 clips would import at an incorrect frame rate has been corrected.
- Mixed Formats: A crash which could occur with 1080p media in a 1080i program (or vice versa) hasbeen corrected
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later