Diaporamer allows to create a temporary scrapbook of live mini pages, which can be watched, maintained, removed or let them reload in the default browser, by simply dropping in the wanted URL's without leaving the browser. To use, drag images or hyperlinks onto the Drop Zone of the floating window.
What is the advantage of creating bookmarks that cannot be saved?
- For temporary select the pages that need a later review but not necessary need to be bookmarked in the browser.
- To open and preview a set of URL's with a single drop
- To monitor dynamic pages concurrently
- To have a "diaporama" of live images/videos
- To easily select and bookmark only the pages that really need
- To have and see all the selected pages in one place at the same time