Veusz is a scientific plotting package, designed to create publication-ready Postscript or PDF output. It features an easy to use graphical interface as well as a command line interface and can be scripted or embedded in Python scripts. Graphs are constructed in a modular fashion from separate components. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program.
Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting interface (based on Python) to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface.
- X-Y plots (with more...
- Enable compression in exported files
- Fix saving histogram datasets
- Add option to "thin" error bars plotted
- Fix label colour in contour labelling
- Remove use of deprecated Qt functions
- Fix clone widget tools plugin
- Fix EPS/PDF crash with broken axis widget
- Do not crash filter plugin if using date more...
- OS X 10.5 or later