Developer website: Lobotomo Software
WinShortcutter is a collection of small and usefull utilities that are primarily focused at people working in a windows dominant office environment with a weak Mac support.
- Windows Domain Passwords can be switched using the WinShortcutter System Preferences.
- The finder context menu has a new menu item to copy filename paths directly into the clipboard. You can then paste the text into an email.
- Added Support for OS X 10.7 Lion
- Detection of path is more intelligent. Now also paths starting with file:////////// (followed by an arbitrary number of slashes) are properly detected
- Improved support for special character sets (i.e Greek). Non standard character sets are now also recognized better
- Dialogs appear in Foreground
- Fixed a bug where Copy to Clipboard did not work properly
- Fixed a problem, where mount points were not properly detected leading to multiple mounting of the same network drive
- Fixed a small memory leak
- Application that is started as a result of the activation of the link starts up in the foreground
Mac OS X 10.6 or later