Portable Check Off
is Check Off
to-do list that sits in your menu bar packaged as portable application so you can carry around with you on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also on your internal hard disk) as long as it has 2 MB of free space and use on any Mac OS X computer, taking your to-do list with you.
- Drag Portable Check Off folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk) as long as it has 1 MB of free space.
- Clicking on Portable Check Off will open Check Off from your portable device, wait a while before Check Off start.
- If a local copy of Check Off is running an alert window allow you to quit it.
Using your data - You can copy your to-do list to Portable Check Off when the "Copy preferences" window asks you. So, if you wish to use your to-do list you already have on your system, just click "Copy" when prompted. Check Off application and preference file are inside the bundle: Portable Check Off.app/Contents/Resources/app/
Support Forum - Post questions, tips, suggestions, clues, help, bugs to our OS X Portable Application support forum
- 100% standalone.
- Portable Check Off is wrapped on application package with Platypus.
- Preference are automatically copied if desired.
- Portable Check Off ask to quit Check Off copy already running.