Developer website: VectorPlug-ins
VP Tools is a package of more than 30 VectorWorks tools and commands. Tools include:
- Free Magic Wand selection tool.
- Slab object with top, bottom and side classes.
- Poly Clip tool (like VW clip tool but with a polygon or polyline, and it can traverse groups!).
- Multiple Extend tool (extends many lines, can traverse groups).
- Wall thickness shorcuts (autoclassing wall tools that remember wall thickness and ±Z)
- Symbol Count object (easy symbol counting); Area Calc object (reports area of named or classed polys)
- Worksheet object (similar to VW 'on drawing' worksheet but can be ungrouped and exported)
- Annotative Marker (non-scaling symbol with parametricaly changeable text)
- Simple Door and WIndow 2D/3D objects that let you choose class names for it's parts and more.
- Fixed installer issue with Tiger and VW12 Workspace issue
- Now works on VectorWorks 12
- Find and Replace Symbol command (works with multiple wall insertions!)
- Free Delete-Reassign Class command
- Updated Symbol Count interface
- New quick preference toggles like Display-Hide Line Thickness and Use Sound.
- Cosmetic improvents and bug fixes
- Worksheets now can show grid.
Mac OS 9.0 or later, CarbonLib, VectorWorks 10.5, 11, 11.5 or 12.