LoadMyTracks can also send Tracks, Waypoints, and Routes to your Garmin and Magellan GPS devices (support for other manufacturers will be forthcoming)! It will also translate GPX files to KML and convert some existing saved files from certain (Lowrance and Magellan) GPS receivers. Using extensions
- Add support for Canon GPS devices in NMEA plug-in
- Fixed serial port use on 10.7.3+ in the sandbox
- Fix SendData crash when waypoints headed to Garmin devices are too large (comment and identity text)
- Fixed a crash that occurred using File Translation if the file didn't comply with expected formats.
- Updated icons
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported GPS device (current list available here).