Developer website: James Huston
Parsley is Atomicly Delicious is an MPEG-4 editor that akes TV Shows and other MPEG-4 files show up in iTunes and on an iPod correctly.
Not satisfied with the existing GUI front ends for AtomicParsley I wrote my own. It's slimmer than the others I used by splitting the movie types into separate displays to offer a cleaner and smaller UI. Additionally instead of offering everything and the kitchen sink I opted to offer a smaller subset of the available options but ones which I feel are the core fields for the most common video types.
- Redid tagging to better align with the movies form the iTunes store. Thanks Norbert Rittel.
- Removed the ability to apply TV Show tags to Music fields as these are now fully searchable in iTunes.
- Added extended date options for TV Shows, Movies and Music Videos
- Added a genre field for TV Shows.
- Added an Actors field for Movies. This is placed in the Artist tag like movies from the iTunes Store.
- Added a DVD field for Movies. This is placed in the Album tag like movies from the iTunes Store.
- Added a Director field for Movies. This is placed in the Album artist field like movies from the iTunes Store.
- The DVD and Director fields can be used to group and search for artwork for movies.
- Added a genre field for Movies.
- Added a Date field for Music Videos.
- Sanitizes file names that contain : or / to work around a potential AtomicParsely crash. When renaming files titles with a : or / in the name get converted to a -.
- Slightly reworked the UI to be less button heavy.