Developer website: roobasoft
rooVid allows you to create profiles that contain the details for how you want the exported video formatted. Creating a profile is easy. Select from our pre-defined options or create a custom profile giving you all the options for exporting a QuickTime movie.
- easily convert and send your video to iTunes for use with your iPod
- queue up as many conversions as you need
- drag and drop support (drop a QT movie or iMovie project on your profile and off it goes)
- pause / resume individual conversions
- prioritize running conversions
- easily format your video for the Web
- create a custom profile allowing you direct access to the QuickTime options
- Growl support
- fixed the "action" button such that it highlights correctly when pressed
- added a crash reporter (asks if you want to send the logs on first launch after crash) to help find and fix crashes
- rooVid uses a new "check for updates" framework, Sparkle Plus. rooVid will ask again if you'd like to check for updates on launch and whether or not you'd be willing to include anonymous system information.
- Updated the disk image.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later