I was quite distressed tonight to notice that one of my older Safari Web archives was showing placeholders instead of the graphics I knew had been there. It seemed that Safari had decided to refresh the page content before displaying it and couldn't get to the images at their original location.
WebArchive Folderizer simply extracts the entire contents of a Safari webarchive file dropped onto its icon into a new folder (with the same name as the webarchive) mimicking the original hierarchy. No attempt is made to process or update any of those contents. I
- More robust handling of embedded URLs.
- More MIME types recognized for dynamic content.
- Better handling of text content with incorrect encodings.
- Traditional Chinese localization (donated).
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later for PPCMac OS X 10.4 or later for x86