Developer website: stuffonfire.com
tickr for flickr is a way to enjoy images from flickr as they slowly glide down the coveted space on the right-hand side of your desktop. Essentially, tickr just scrolls images, until flickr runs out of images to show you which match the tags you've specified. In many cases, this is a really, really, really long time.
- The position of tickr's window is now configurable. You can position the window on the right, left, or bottom sides of your desktop, and by desktop, I mean all of the displays which are connected to your Mac.
- The size of tickr's window is now configurable. Choose from Tiny, Small, Medium, and Large window sizes. tickr will scale photos appropriately for your window size. Using a smaller window size is a great way to improve performance on older Macs.
- The window level of tickr's window is now configurable. You can choose between Always in Front, Normal, or Always Behind. tickr's window can be made Semi-transparent, Mostly Transparent or Opaque (in other words, just like a normal window).
- Search types are available in Photos > Search in the main menu bar.
- Using Photos > Sort you can order your search results By Date Taken, By Date Posted, By Interestingness (the default), or By Relevance.
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later