QTPlugin is a plugin for Xojo (formerly RealStudio / RealBasic) that gives you access to a lot of the routines and structures provided by the QuickTime multimedia programming architecture. It provides more than 200 classes, 4 modules, and 64 global methods that make easy for you to work with the QuickTime engine, maintaining a great deal of control over it.
If you need to handle multimedia content using QuickTime and RealBasic in an easy but professional and powerful way, this plugin is the right one for you.
Among the other things, you can use the QTPlugin to:
- create and edit movies and
- added support for Xojo IDE
- removed outdated Classic and PPC code
- removed duplicated and deprecated code
- many plugin classes and modules are now console safe
- other improvements to the plugin classes and modules
- OS X 10.4 or later
- QuickTime 6.0 or later
- One of the following:
- Realbasic 2006 Release 4 or later
- Xojo 2013 Release 1 or later