Now what is it exactly? Basically the app scans through a folder you drop over it and outputs a HTML report of each and every file/folder inside. Now it not only shows all the files, it scans all php files for functions and classes and shows you where exactly those are (with line numbers), so you get a detailed overview of the scripts functions and classes. The HTML output is CSS formatted, so it shouldn't be too hard to skin it
- New Ajax like interface, but don't worry, it still works without any server scripts!
- Overworked design with icons/buttons
- View color highlighted functions and classes
- View comments for each function/class if available
- Cross reference scan for functions!
- Class functions are now highlighted as such
- Direct links to the main folders
- Extended graphical package statistics
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here