Graphical Analysis is an inexpensive, easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
- Import data collected on a TI graphing calculator using TI-GRAPH LINK cable or USB direct cable supplied with TI-84 or TI-89 Titanium calculators.
- Copy and paste data from another more...
- Windows 7 and Vista (including 64-bit systems) are supported
- Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 supported
- No device drivers installed or required for Windows. As a result, all device data import has beenremoved, including CBL, LabPro, and TI calculator import.
- Data Tagging enables annotations of specific cells or ranges of cells. Data Tagging can associateadditional more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software