is an inexpensive, easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
- Import data collected on a TI graphing calculator using TI-GRAPH LINK cable or USB direct cable supplied with TI-84 or TI-89 Titanium calculators.
- Copy and paste data from another program (such as Microsoft Excel).
- Import data from a text file.