Developer website: Marlin Arms Corporation
DictJuggler provides you quick and convenient access to the "dictionaries" (search sites) on the Web and in your computer. The application has a built-in browser capable of displaying HTML, MS Word, Text, and RTF files, and you just click a word (or highlight a phrase) to look up the word or phrase. DictJuggler will display the result of searching in separate windows for each search site.
- Single-click the word and you will see the search result
- Can look up multiple dictionaries at once, the results in separate windows
- Easy switching of "dictionaries"
- Can add your favorite dictionaries or search sites instantly
- A bug fix in dictionary manager.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later