HPConnect is an application for uploading and downloading software and files to the new USB-based HP calculators, such as the HP49G+
HPConnect attempts to provide Mac users the same basic functionality that PC users get from HPConn4x. It uses a simple user interface. On the left, a list shows the contents of the selected directory on the HP49G+. On the right is a panel of command buttons. At the bottom of the command panel a busy/progress indicator appears when data is transferring between the Mac and HP and on the bottom center is a text message displaying the number of bytes free on the HP. That's it!
- Fixed a graphical glitch with the document icons
- Double clicking on a HPConnect data file will open HPConnect, connect to the calculator and transfer the file in binary mode.
- HPConnect now remembers the Binary/Ascii mode setting and the Debug mode setting from one run to the next.
- Sub-directories are now displayed in bold in the directory
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- HP Calculator with USB support, such as the HP49G+ or the HP50G.