Developer website: Side Tree Software
ImagePlay is a layered image editor based around "chaining" effects together. No more mucking with pixels and brushes. Simply apply the effect you want and see the results. You can even save your favorite effect groups for repeated use.
- NEW: Live histogram added to info window
- NEW: Added new tools for adjusting the project resolution
- NEW: Can crop project from anywhere you like
- NEW: Ability to "Align Project to Center"
- Update: Renamed various Project "Crop" items to Project "Resolution"
- Update: Rearranged some menu items to make more sense
- Update: Workspace "frame" is now shown at all times, ruler "guideline" overlay has been removed as it served essentially the same purpose as the frame
- FIX: Crash under 10.6 in the Layer Effects list when clicking the + button
- FIX: Using the incorrect directories under some types of user accounts in 10.6
- FIX: Other Bug Fixes
Mac OS X 10.5 or later