Peastat works differently to other Web stats tools: it looks at the last chunk of your log file to create real-time summaries of recent user activity. What you lose in trend analysis - which you're probably already getting from Analog/Webalizer/AWStats/Urchin - you gain in focus on what your users are doing right now.
- Simple - application, instructions and configuration are included in one file. No database required.
- Free and open source
- Atom 1.0 support - monitor recent activity through your newsreader
- Referrer tracking, with search engine query more...
- Stop rewarding referrer spam
- Simple AJAX library for future use
- Handle user agents whose names include escaped quotes
- Recognise Yahoo searches
- Handle URLs with ampersands correctly
- Time execution of the overview screen
- Don't break on fake referrers
- Improve error handling on tailing log file
- Distinguish links to visited IP details pages with CSS
- Rename from peastat.py to pea.py