RUMped is a contest and dx-pedition logging tool for short wave. RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode and the major contests. Further you can create your own contest rules. RUMped can use cocoaModem2.0 as modem for RTTY, BPSK and Hellschreiber.
- Real time computation for multipliers and points
- Partial call check during typing, multiple master databases are included.
- Similar call check
- Prev. QSO check
- ESM mode (,Enter' sends messages)
- Auto cq
- CW via WinKeyer or K2/K3
- RTTY via cocoModem or K3
- CW type-ahead function (WinKeyer
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.4 or later