The Unity Web Player displays blazing 3D content created with Unity directly in your browser.
Unity allows you to build rich 3D games with animated characters, sizzling graphics, and immersive physics. Then you can deliver the games to the Web or as standalone players.
The data files are usually as small as a few megabytes for simple games.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Analytics: Added support for fetching GoogleAdsId via new API RequestAdvertisingIdentifierAsync.
- tvOS: Added Apple TV support. Look for tvOS build target to try it. Enjoy!
- VR: Added support for VR Application Focus. All VR Players are now forced to Run in the background.
- Graphics: Optimized more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Safari, Firefox, or Chrome