Unity delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game
- Editor: Optional "strict mode" when building projects and AssetBundles, which will fail the build if any errors (even non-fatal ones) are reported during the build process.
- GI: Added de-noising filter to baked final gather.
- GI: Light Probe Proxy Volumes
- This component allows using more than one light probe sample for large dynamic
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.