Unity delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game
- Android: Symbols for release libraries are now available in PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Variantions/*/Release/Symbols
- Audio: Added ability to transition AudioMixer snapshots by scaled and unscaled time
- Audio: Added virtualization of audio effects. For audio sources that are virtual because they have been culled due to low audibility or
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.