Unity delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game more...
- Android: Audio; don't select OpenSL output if the native device params are too bad for fast path (fixes audio issues on some buggy devices).
- Android: Buildpipe; updated SDK tools requirements for the Editor.
- Android: Editor; added Marshmallow to the list of APIs.
- Android: IL2CPP; use Android NDK x64 on x64 Windows Editor. more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.