xMule is a client for the eDonkey peer-to-peer file sharing network. xMule forked from the LMule client, which itself was originally a fork of the eMule client, intended to bring it to the Linux platform.
- FIXED: xMule no longer bans clients sending an eMule-compat modstring while not being xMule or eMule (contributed by Kry of aMule).
- FIXED: ./configure no longer displays warnings due to wxWidgets 2.5 or
- FIXED: Now compiled with wxWidgets 2.6.x (contributed by Kasek of xMule). above.
- FIXED: Installation now works again without error.
- Updated all copyright headers to match the