BeerBot is a brewing calculation utility that assembles many useful tools for commonly performed brewing tasks and makes the calculation process much easier.
- Unit conversion of 14 types of measurement including Color, Concentration, Diastatic Power, Duration, Energy, Gravity, Heat Capacity, Length, Mash Thickness, Mass, Pressure, Priming Rate, Temperature, and Volume.
- A color feature is useful in visualizing the approximate color of a beverage in units SRM or EBC.
- A suite of Mash calculators makes it a breeze to determine strike temperature and infusion rates.
- The %Util. tab is a sophisticated graphical hop utilization plotter which considers such factors as wort density and boil length.
- The SG tab makes quick work of hydrometer reading correction.
- %Atten. gives the details of your yeast performance.
- Also included is a set of tools to take the mystery out of beer carbonation when priming or using forced CO2.