Developer website: furrysoft
TimeDisc is an analog clock that uses colored segments instead of hands.
- user selectable colors
- variable size and appearance
- put it on desktop level or above everything else
- make it click-through so it doesn't get in the way
- display seconds in one of two user selectable styles
- hide dock icon
- menu bar clock with full color or icon style clock, weekday, time and date
- select any clock pulse between one and sixty seconds
- reduce process priority
- switch off window shadow
- select any ranking of time units (e.g. hours innermost, then seconds and minutes last)
- use random color selection
- 24 hour display option
- theme management
- hides clock window when TimeDisc Saver activates
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Icon style menu bar clock looks better with OS X 10.10 Yosemite's dark menu bar.
- Signed with Developer ID.
- OS X 10.7 or later