Developer website: Telestream
Flip4Mac WMV Studio Pro HD lets you import, export and play Windows Media file in QuickTime applications.
WMV Player Features:
- Playback Windows Media Video 7,8,9 SD and HD, and Windows Media Video 9 Advanced in QuickTime Player directly
- Import Windows Media Video 7,8,9 and Windows Media Video 9 Advanced
- Convert to other QuickTime formats Edit Windows Media files
Standard Export Component Features:
- Windows Media Video 9 single-pass video encoding constant (CBR) and variable (VBR) bit rates
- Windows Media Audio 9 Standard up to 48 kHz audio sampling rates
Mac WMV Export Component lets you export Windows Media files directly from within QuickTime-based application running on the Mac OS X platform. It supports QuickTime Player, iMovie, Final Cut Pro HD, and more. By encoding right on your Mac, you save time and the hassle of working with different systems and software packages.
Simply select Windows Media from the list of available formats in the Export function of your QuickTime-based application. You can either set the format parameters or set the specific format parameters you desire.
- Added support for Retina displays
- Added the ability to export to iTunes from Flip Player, including exporting both audio and video, or exporting just the audio portion of a movie
- Added iPad mini and iPod Nano scaling presets
Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that prevented Flip4Mac from playing ASX files with a bad first entry but a valid second entry
- Fixed a bug that prevented exports from the Mac App Store version of ScreenFlow due to a sandboxingviolation
- Fixed a bug that could cause Flip Player to crash if a movie was closed while being loaded for trimming