Mercury offers a comprehensive range of tools for structure visualisation and the exploration of crystal packing.
Its features include:
- Input of hit-lists from ConQuest, or other format files such as CIF, PDB, MOL2 and MOLfile
- A full range of structure display styles
- The ability to measure and display distances, angles and torsion angles involving atoms, centroids and planes
- The ability to create and display centroids, least-squares mean planes and Miller planes
- The ability to display unit cell axes, the contents of any number of unit cells in any direction, or a slice through a crystal in any more...
- A variety of user-requested improvements to Mercury:
- It is now possible to copy-and-paste from Mercury's More Info 2D Diagram to many packages including Microsoft Office.
- Mercury will now save user-modified contact definitions and retain these settings between sessions.
- A range of Data Analysis usability enhancements have been implemented including more...
RequirementsOS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software