iTunes Current Song Menu allows you to display the song currently played by iTunes (and other information) in the menu bar and to search for its lyrics.
- It displays an icon or the song currently played by iTunes in the right side of the menu bar.
- You can open iTunes, start playing, play previous track, play next track, stop playing and quit iTunes from the menu bar.
- You can automatically search on the internet for the lyrics (or a list of lyrics) of the song currently played from the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Danish, Dutch,
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as a Universal Binary to maintain compatibility with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain
- OS X 10.1 or later