CocoaFIBS is the first ever Mac OS X native client for The First Internet Backgammon Server. FIBS is a free online community of backgammon players. People can play backgammon in real-time against real people and artificially intelligent computer programs. Players of all skill levels are welcome.
Version 0.5: Tiger compatibility, try 2
- Choose from FIBS mirror servers in the server preferences
- Option-clicking on the dice switches their order (useful for moving with auto-move).
- 2 New board designs by Sascha Bank (Marble and Leather)
- Added sounds for when its your turn to roll or double
- Added a preference to choose auto-move with single click or more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software