helps you learn musical inversions by ear.
In InversionPhobia, you will see/hear most of the inversions from major triads to minor major 7ths.
- Chord Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
- Chord Types: Major, minor, dim, aug, 5, sus2, sus4, 7, M7, m7b5, dim7, aug7, m7, and mM7.
- Play Modes: Inversion Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
- Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
- Interval Display: e.g. C/E: 3-5-1 (1-b3-#5), M3-P5-PU (PU-m3-m6), E-G-C
- Piano Keyboard Display
- Grand Staff Display