has been designed to help you learn to recognize scales and modes when you hear them.
In ScalePhobia, you will see/hear most of the scales/modes from the major scale to the Locrian mode.
- Scale/Mode Tonic: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
- Scale/Mode Types: Major (Ionian), Natural Minor (Aeolian), Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Locrian, Whole Tone, Blues, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Whole-Half Diminished, and Half-Whole Diminished.
- Play Modes: Scale/Mode Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
- Note Orders: Ascending, and Descending.
- Interval Display: e.g. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, PU-M2-M3-P4-P5-M6-M7-P8, C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C
- Piano Keyboard View
- Staff View