Developer website: Jesus De Meyer
The articles are automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also enable speech notification and choose one of the many built in voices.
It is also possible to integrate iTunes (for podcasts) and Safari (for RSS bookmarks) with RSS Menu.
- background application (doesn't get in your way and is accessible from anywhere)
- very fast parsing engine
- importing and exporting of OPML files
- Growl and speech notification
- many options to customize the menu
- support for grouping feeds in submenus and adding seperators
- support for using RSS Menu as an external reader in Safari (or any other application)
- support for integration with iTunes and Safari
- support for favourite icons (aka page icons)
Note: Fixed a last minute bug that would generate a lot of CPU and memory. Please redownload RSS Menu, we apologize for the incovenience.
- fixed an issue where GReader would still show up for some users
- the per feed option to disable images has been improved and made more logical