Timecode Calculator is the software to perform basing operations on video timings. You can add, subtract, multiply or divide pieces of video tapes in many formats. It is also possible to convert calculated values between formats without re-entering values. Record of all calculations is stored in the log. You can preview & print the contents of the log or copy it to the clipboard.
- Basic operations on video timings
- Support for many video formats
- Conversion between formats
- Checking timecode validity
- Record of calculations
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later