Developer website: Textco BioSoftware, Inc.
The demo version available from the above link has limited functions (printing, saving, and importing/exporting files are not enabled). A full trial version is available upon application to the developer. The same contact form may be used to request pricing details (academic, government & commercial).
- (M) Resolved Open Transport library issues with OS X 10.9
- (M) Added signed developer certificate to support Gatekeeper
- (W) Addressed an issue printing arcs from Illustration
- (M/W) Fixed an off by 1 error when marking a location at the origin
- (M/W) Updated GenBank importer to support tab delimiters
- (M/W) Fixed a problem with Gel lane order when multiple lanes are copied / pasted
- (M/W) Restored run-off count to Gel lanes