ChordPhobia has been designed to help you learn to recognize chords by ear.
In ChordPhobia, you will see/hear most of the chords from major triads to 13th chords in their root position.
- Chord Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
- Chord Types: Major, minor, dim, aug, 5, sus2, sus4, 6, m6, 7, M7, m7b5, dim7, aug7, m7, mM7, add9, madd9, 9, M9, m9, mM9, 6add9, m6add9, 11, M11, m11, 13, M13, and m13.
- Play Modes: Chord Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
- Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
- Interval Display: e.g. 1-3-5, PU-M3-P5, C-E-G
- Piano Keyboard View
- Grand Staff View