Einstein Platform is a way to transform a Mac OS X computer into a next generation NewtonOS, using a 2.1 ROM (MP2x00 US, MP2100D or eMate 300).
Version 2006.6 (2007.7):
- New version of the emulator module, which uses less RAM and is PC-agnostic.
- Fixed the emulation of several instructions (and wrote regression tests).
- Compilation for Nokia OS 2006.
- Now open source!
- Ported to Cygwin [matthiasm]
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (PPC)
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later (Intel)
- a Newton 2.1 ROM dump
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software