Clock And Track is a native Mac OS X shareware application that automates the time tracking and billing functions required by an hourly consultant who typically works with a computer.
Major features include:
- The ability to enter and edit expenses and work session information.
- A start/pause/stop timer to easily track working time on the computer for
a client and a task.
- A simple, automatic and customizable report generator based
on RTF or RTFD templates.
- Support for non dollar currency symbols and formats.
- A privacy mode that allows user to toggle whether "dollars" are displayed on screen.
- Optional consolidation of summary and detail invoice reports.
- Keyboard accelerators and formatters for easy entry of numbers, dates, and times.
- Batch marking and unmarking of the invoiced state of sessions and expenses.
Clock And Track is derived from a NeXTStep program written by Richard Plevin. This program however extends the original in many ways and was rewritten to be a truly native OS X application.