Thrupp (formerly Squish) makes it stupidly easy to get albums and playlists from your iTunes library to your MP3 player or phone. Drag music from iTunes and Thrupp does the rest.
- Includes presets for popular phone models: Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Treo and Windows Mobile.
- Converts songs to a lower bit rate to save space
- Converts songs from other formats to MP3
- Caches converted songs for quick copying later
- Doesn't mess up your iTunes libary
- Integrated support for podcasts.
- New "sort files on disk" option to help out low-end MP3 players.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later, MP3 player, phone or flash card that mounts as a drive.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software